PassFab has cooperated with Giveaway of the Day to offer a free license code for the PassFab 4EasyPartition tool. Please enter your first name & email address and then click on GET LICENSE to enjoy it.
There is undoubtedly going to be a lot of data you want to move to your new PC after using your old one for a while. You may do a one-click migration using PassFab 4EasyPartition, which will save you hours of reinstalling operating systems and programs. Its user-friendly interface and a step-by-step wizard make system migration simple and just need a few simple actions. Your computer will function more quickly and the low disk space issue will be properly fixed by PassFab 4EasyPartition.
There will undoubtedly be many files you wish to transfer to a new PC after using the same PC for a while. By implementing one-click migration, PassFab Partition 4EasyPartition helps you avoid spending hours reinstalling operating systems and software.
The ideal tool for moving your operating system to a new, bigger hard drive is PassFab 4EasyPartition. One click will set up your new computer.
- Move information straightforwardly without reinstalling the application. Further,,, develop proficiency and save time
- Guarantee no business interference when clients move the framework to a more proficient operating system. Don’t bother introducing – Applications, framework setup records, and different documents also
- Securely and effectively move your information, operating system, and applications to one more hard drive without information misfortune
- Relocate the information to a new, bigger plate. Proficiently take care of your low plate space issue, accelerate your PC, and make it run quicker
- Supplant HDD with SSD, giving you the most straightforward and quickest method for booting
- Natural point of interaction and a bit-by-bit wizard make framework movement with few stages
- The authority site gives no data about changes in this variant
- Upheld operating systems: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Slam (Memory): 2 GB Smash (4 GB suggested)
- Free Hard Circle Space: 200 MB or more