The cross-browser plugin Avira Password Manager enables you to securely save your passwords for every website where you need to create an account. All of these are secured by a master password that must be created from scratch and kept in mind at all times because you won’t be able to reset it if you forget it.
Some of the tool’s functions can be accessed immediately from the extension drop-down menu, but the majority of them can be found on the program’s own homepage, where you may manage more complex account procedures. Remember that you may use Avira Password Manager to generate passwords or just make your own; the application will let you know how difficult it would be to crack a password by predicting how long it would take. To make it easier to discover your passwords, you can also add notes and give them tags.
- Automatically logs you into your online accounts
- Generates strong, unique passwords and securely stores them
- Checks for weak or reused passwords
- Notifies you if an online account has been hacked
- This is a 180-days license for 1PC
- Non-commercial use
- You get free updates
- You get free technical support
Supported OS: Windows 11/10/8/8.1/7/Vista, Windows XP